Sunday, August 8, 2010

AUGUST!

So today I went to the post box,
as I realized that I did not check on my usual day,
which is of course yesterday,
Anyways,
So I went there today at my usual time of late at night...
thankfully Pharmasave is open 24 hours
so I can check my postbox and whatever time gives me jollies

anyways!
I got tons of cards in the mail today! I am talking like a plethora!

I got four cards from the wonderful Barry Alderidge, real name no gimicks!
(Hows it hanging people!)
And it looks like he had to add a bit of postage onto them.. thats odd!
Sorry Barry! I was told that that was enough!

I also got one from one of my local workies.
Thats Work and Buddies put together. =)
It is a copy of a postcard from Italy!

So stoked for these new ones,
and I also managed to hand out more postcards
about 20 or so, and I started a facebook group so
lots of them should be coming in soon!

Keep you posted =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment