Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Minor Heartattack

So I had a heart attack because I lost this stupid USB.
Then I just found it while grabbing my book, thus inducing a minor heart attack
then I opened the usb only to find that I had erased everything off for pictures.
Again heart attack.
But then I remembered that I had everything from my Kingston on my desktop (the computer Im on)'s desktop so I of course had a heart attack.
And then when I opened it I saw that there was nothing in that file that had anything to do with postcards.
Also heart attack.
Needless to say the lack of intelligence in this situation prompted me to check my other usb and of course there was a file that said postcards!
Surprise Heart attack!
The file contains postcards of old courthouses that I scanned for an elderly gentleman and I thought they were so intriguing I may be able to use them.
Sad Heart Attack.

Needless to say I am back to square one.
And now thanks to my minor heart attacks I now have to go to work.
No postcards till later. Sorry.

=)
But there are ten.
I did take pictures.
Ten total. so minus the four or five I already posted...
aha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment