Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have just finished two more!

Two more poems have been completed!
I now have postcards 1-6 poemized! 4 to go... and just imagine if I had received them all back already! Oh Dear!

Poem for Postcard 4 is a Sonnet about my lovely province
Poem for Postcard 5 is an acrostic of sorts
Poem for Postcard 6 is back to the basics =)

Here is the lovely postcard 5 which is again handmade, from Canada, and from our mystery sender with the fishes.



Postcard number 6 is a postcard all the way from New Zealand! From Jared Campbell, who wants to travel here which is so funny because I almost went to New Zealand this summer because I have a hankering to go there! I added the picture of the back because you can see the New Zealand postmark across the top right.




Postcard number 7 is back to being from the stash sent to Tennesse! Which, at the moment, is the batch that has sent the most back! This one has a cool We Are Nashville slogan and almost shameless self advertising (Heart)




Postcard number 8 is again from Tennesse and this time depicts more of the hand drawn suit. I did not take a picture of the back as there was nothing, and not even the stamp had been marked so I suppose I could reuse it =)



More postcards uploaded tomorrow!
I promise! But for now it is now 4 in the morning and I need to sleep before I get to drive Alex to work... as I need the van!

ttfn =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment