Friday, August 6, 2010

Post Card Three - Poem!

So I am catching up on all of my typing up!
Woohoo!

The third postcard to arrive was a little diddy from Canada somewhere.
As it is an anonymous handmade note.

The way it is shaped, my guess is that the individual wrote a letter on a loose leaf piece of paper and cut a square out, glued it on a spare piece of box that happened to represent how they felt, and mailed it my way. Which has a lot of thought put into it!

The gyst of what the postcard is saying is that the person doesn't want to move and wants to be around something to love them as much as possible. It also dictates what appears to be some sort of desired affair with a manager... at least that is what I got from it. Here's the postcard typed up:

"he really wants to come ou....
family but I dunno... I don....
move out. I don't think thats....
I need to be around my....
to love them the way I....
need to be the person I....
and should be. P.S. ....
on my manager at....
He has a wife. I wa....
I feel so badly but....
Who is looking to me....
telling me things tha....
be told by an older....
I like the special att....
I am so totally wer...."

See where I got all my ideas from? And the picture on the back is that of a person with their tongue to a frosted pole. So essentially they are stuck.
Bah. Starting to get tired, better type this up quick.

It is written in a Literary Ode similar to that of a Keats. Being that I have never been a very good titler... for the time being this one is called

Purple Slivers Green

Oh what a dilemma
stands before me in mourning
the consequences rise from the mud
which enhoused my conspiracy

Oh what a dilemma of heart
through the violence torn
full of love but bitterness
and yet it is done

I see light in conspiracy
with a hope but silent fear
A fading flower from anothe rblooms
stronger within a death

I met him as a humbled slave
full with others though unquestioned
above me fell in all status
tied with words to another

meetings in back halls
rooms and dark hearts
mind filled with eager lust
burning with sweetness

his words filled with wisdom
I see nothing but owls
through flying hearts
and beating secrets

he sees me despite
attachments blockade us
though heart feels mourning
guilt clouds over all

"I love thee" fills my thoughts
swirls of daunt raised
pining to move forward
cumbersome to be nothing honest

here he sticks me
stuck to ice
though heart melts with burn
mind is uneased

I see a lighter shade of cold
the darker side lusting
drawn by secrets
and lulled with emotion

coming out to release
never beating on
a lust to hold me
stuck though me with icicles

wishes keep me to him
hopes which are dastardly
unlikely to fruition
desire sings solely through birds.

La fin.
June 29 2010 - 11:58pm



Bam another one bites the dust.
And another one down
And another one down.
Go Odn ight

0 comments:

Post a Comment