Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mounds of Cards!

Apparently the week I don't check my mail box is the week that I get dozens of cards!
Well not really dozens.
Just a dozen!

A dozen of cards sent in sometime in the week I was on holidays. Some are local and some are from out of the country and I will have an updated list probably after I calculate them all. So..

Oh we now have 24 cards... almost a quarter of my goal! Woohoo!
I now have:
  • almost all of Tate/Venture Kids/Eli's cards! 5/8
  • Barry! 4/10
  • SaithJC 4/10
And Thats it... A bunch of random ones that were hand made, and a few people who have sent in one or two of their cards. Send them in! Send them all!

Here is postcard number 9




And Postcard number 10



Both are from the collection that was sent to Tennessee!


Hold onto your panties! Don't get the knickers in a knot

Because There will be TONS of posts at this point!
Woohoo, multi post.
Here we go!

-A

0 comments:

Post a Comment