Sunday, September 5, 2010

Further More

So we have cards 1-14 now up here and we still need pictures of the next ten.
Hey, who knows, maybe there will be ten more by the time I post all of these and have poems written, or maybe there will be ten on Friday when I go to check the mailbox.

So send away my friends, and until then here are the rest of the posse. As always, if there is only one side it is because the other had nothing written or drawn on it =)

Postcard #15
Here is the Front:

And Here is the back:


Postcard number fifteen comes from one of my fellow Staples employees, and good friend Christina. You can read her little jitter above and comment or you can read her jitter and be inspired to send your own, whatever works for you... maybe the second one. =)
Thanks Christina!

Postcard #16 is up next,
Here is the Front:


And here is the back:

Postcard number sixteen comes from an unknown source willing to help out! Woohoo unknown source you rock and thank-you for taking the time to send in a card. We have had anonymous cards sent in before but let me tell you that these cards are the best ones because I did not have to personally shake your hand and ask, they are handmade, and I did not have to harass you at work to send one in. So three cheers!

Id also like to set your focus to the front of the card, the opposite side the address is on.
If you look at the bottom of the card there are two.. perhaps... audio tapes.. that include masturbation in the title..... not sure how I feel about this particular poem yet... soon.

2 comments:

Marla said...

It's hard to see the postcards with that very large watermark.

Unknown said...

That is true... some of them are harder to see...
but I like that picture ahha

Post a Comment