Friday, September 24, 2010

Another One....

So of course I had already altered the images so that the water mark was present....
Sorry Marla, I will definitely tune it down for the next batch.

I am hoping to post 60 billion cards... not really.
a) Id need to have that many sent in
b) that would be a lot of work.

On the flipside though I am being published again! Woohoo. In a Canadian Poetry anthology which is very cool I think.

Ok back into postcards.

Postcard number 17:

Back


Front


Aha, this postcard is pretty awesome. I know you can't tell very well but that black squiggly line is not drawn on but instead cut out. Which freaked me out when I saw it because I was very tired and I had no idea how it worked... which of course seems so obvious now.
I actually looked up this quote and read the interview/piece it was on... I encourage you to go read it.. if your into that sort of thing.. you can find it here: http://thesixohfour.com/2006/05/14/sherwin-tija/

Ok I need to post this, make apple cider, set up bones, post again, and got to work early so that I can photocopy everything I am sending out in the mail for scholarships.

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment