Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The day that is today and not tomorrow

So after a few days of being MIA, a death, and most recently a funeral, I have realized that I have not a) posted on here, or b) checked my post box in sometime.
So I am beating the evil that is procrastination and am typing this five seconds after I realized my absence. As for the post box... who knows if I will get to that today. There is so much to do!

And Im not kidding.

First meeting of brownies is tonight.

Which means meeting new parents, prospective brownies and giving off the best impression you ever could to ensure that they like you! I have heard from a fair few that I am an extremely lovable leader but never the less I need to make sure that the new batch loves me just as much.

So I went through the normal making yourself feel good routines: shower, fancy bath gel, cut nails, blow dried my hair

>.> EGADS
I never blow dry my hair for those that know me because it takes about an hour to two hours and it is quite a pain!

And am now sitting... ready for brownies... about 4 hours in advanced.
Still I need to pack up the van with all my glorious wonders.
Pick up the news letters.
Load more boxes into the van.
Cut some sheets.
Drive around.
Get to building early.
Switch out keys apparently.
Set up.. and by set up I mean take down the twenty tables they have set up.
And nervously wait hoping that they like us. =)

Oh! and Im having lunch with Alex at Three!
Almost there I dare say.

I suppose I will now go move the van and bring it closer to the house so I may pack it up with craft junk =) How I love craft junk.

Best Wishes! And I will update more postcards as soon as I can! Maybe tonight... although not likely.

-Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment