Monday, October 17, 2011

The executive decision,

has been made!

I shant transfer the blog for the time being. Although I am trying very hard to receive these postcards as soon as possible!! I am at thirty people, chapters is breathing down my neck to hurry up and finish, so I need at least seventy more postcards!!!

Send me postcards!! Do it right now!! I need them! I am desperate!! Send them!

I think I have more than thirty to be honest but since some asshole decided to mail all ten of his blank postcards back to me blank... they don't really count. Just saying... tell everyone! And if you send me a postcard I will draw three names to receive free signed copies!! I mean it! =D !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to appreciate you the way you have shared the post with us. It is really hard to find the quality post, but you have done this job nicely man.Cheap Postcards

Post a Comment