Thursday, October 20, 2011

Exciting News!

So I am not entirely sure if I already mentioned it but I started the publication process of this book and was contacted extremely quickly about processing!!

Of course I only have 70 postcards --> So I started calling people.

Needless to say I have people who are interested, people who are thinking about it, AND

PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMITTED TO ALMOST 100 POSTCARDS!

This is exciting. By tonight 100 more postcards will leave my hands and enter the world to be decorated. I have so many awesome people and followers - you rock! All of you!

I am struggling with how else to promote this project though.. should I go to my high school and ask for support for my writing - maybe get the art department to offer extra credit for completing this project, maybe going and talking to high school students in my local area, attaching blank postcards to bulletin boards, giving some to the brownies, putting a call for submissions online, etc.

I have already promoted it on my facebook, blackberry, and across my Youtube accounts.

If you have any ideas - or you want a package of blank postcards - just ask! I will send them. They cannot be postage paid anymore but they will definitely arrive =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment