Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nothing As Of Yet

The title says it all.
Although nothing has come through the mail to me yet, I am not regretting spending money on a post box. Nope Not at All.

But switching topics!
The Habs won today in Game 7 in the most unlikely upset I have seen in a number of year.
First the Habs raced past Ovechkin and his Capitals.... something that no one expected given that the Canadians were much lower in the standings compared to Ovie. But they prevailed and they beat the Capitals in game seven, moving on to go against Crosby and his penguins. Of course no one expected last year's Stanely Cup Champions to fall to a team that is supposedly worse than them. but the Habs came back! And beat the Penguins in game seven by an upset of 5 to 2!
And we all know that when in doubt of your Canadian Team.... like mine... the Canucks who lost again and will not be passing round 2, you always cheer for the next Canadian Team!
So Woooohooo Habs!

I love my Canucks don't get me wrong but if the Habs get through then Im all for them.
They tried hard my Canucks, but a fair bit of injuries occurred so no worries my Canucks <3 There is always next year.

Hopefully I dont have to wait till next year for some mail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment