Friday, May 28, 2010

ITS HERE!

It is here! The first postcard to come back has arrive only a few days ago and it is here and ready for posting this very minute.
It is Postcard #51, which is one of zottepark's, and it came from New Hampshire, USA.

I am please to bring you pictures of the front and back:

Photobucket
This is the Front and it is some handwriting and a coffee stain.
=) It says:

"Celebrate Yourself! Love Yourself! Sitting in a small diner in Bradford, NH. Thinking of the weekend's birthday celebrations. Are birthdays only for the young? why are adults left out even when they are people and love ones around? Do adults need special requests for birthdays? I can dwell on the questions or I can move past to positivity. So when it comes to birthdays for adults love yourself enough to celebrate (Coffee stain!) and ask for what you deserve!"

Here is the back, which kind of just has a doodle on it:

Photobucket

And here is a picture of the beginning of the poem which should be up in a few days. I have decided that it will be a Sestina. The first deserves a longer form of poetry.

Photobucket

Like my Watermark image?
I knew you would. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment