Thursday, December 22, 2011

Postcard #57!

Last one for this evening as I am falling asleep and as it turns out I do not have pictures of the others at this point in time... is #57! Which is the first in a five card batch given to one of my previous professors who is a well published and liked poet but I will refrain from telling you who.

Since receiving this card I have received two others from this bunch but - as I mentioned - I do not have pictures yet =) Which is an easy fix I know but at the same time you have no idea how dead tired I am. I am surprised that I can type as fast as I can right now - even though it is substantially slower than normal and there are many more spelling errors that requre backsapcing. <-- like that.. thought Id leave you one.

Here you are! Postcard 57:


0 comments:

Post a Comment